Position: Kofax Imaging Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 months
Kofax Imaging Developer job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design and develop imaging solutions and major enhancements to scanning and faxing systems.
- Analyze business requirements, information systems architecture, and implement solutions to automate information intensive processes.
- Administration of Imaging environment, Content Management Systems, Open text Right Fax servers and SSRS Reporting servers.
- Setting up new Kofax platforms (Kofax Capture 9.x, 10.xand KTM 5.x and 6.x) of Total Agility.
- Lead ECM development processes to ensure a quality of imaging solutions delivered to production and Function as the Kofax subject matter expert.
- Administration and support for upgrading Document Capture Systems, Reporting Servers and integrate with IBM Content Manager and backend systems.
- Automate the data and documents extraction methods of OCR, ICR, OMR and Barcode engines (1D and 2D).
- Design and Develop POCs, and participate in the development of complexity projects.
- Design Kofax servers, clients, SFTP CM imports and sizing of app servers based on data and document volumes for Fax channels and scanning stations.
- Configuring and Administering TFS servers for ECM projects.
- System analysis, design and development in VB.Net, C#.Net, VB, WCF, SBL/Win Wrap/VBScript, Ajax, Java Script, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, Web services, ASP.net applications, IIS and Kofax (KC, KCIC, KTM and KCNS) and IBM Content Manger Product suite.
- Develop web services, AJAX, security, SOA and design patterns.
- Deploying and Consolidating Multiple Instances over Clustering environment and Remote Installations.
- Provide technical leadership to customers on the Kofax solutions as configured to the customer s requirements.
- Develop and automate business reports using MS BI Tools and SQL server.
- Design and Develop custom export connectors using C++ and JAVA CM modules to integrate back end content management systems
- Develop batch processes for Thunderhead generated forms.
- Install, configure and maintain department Production scanners of Fujitsu, NextScan and setup Backfile scanning applications.
- Install, configure & apply service packs on application servers and clients.
- Design and development of Maximo Asset Management custom interfaces, SSRS reports and automate reconciliation processes.
- Responsible for capacity planning, analysis, design, development and maintenance of complex system integrations.
- Develop batch workflow processes to convert microfiche and film images to digital formats and migrate them to high available content management systems.
- Responsible for ECM integration with vendor applications.
- Provide on-site support and training for various teams in Kofax Capture workflows, Custom interfaces, validation panels, CM worklists and IBM eClient & Navigator.
- Assist end users with content submission process, approval worklists and release features.
- Develop custom modules and web applications into various middleware products.
- Responsible for data migration through enterprise applications.
- Development and support for Maximo 7.6 Interfaces and custom applications.
- Deployment of ECM and MS BI applications into QA, Staging and Production.
- Provide training to indexing/validation staff on new work list processes
- Mentor support teams with resolutions and provide support to L1 and L2 teams and customers.
Required Education and Skills:
DOJO Toolkit Experience Preferred
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Information Technology or the equivalent and experience in relevant technologies.
- Kofax certification preferred.
- 5 7 years of .NET experience with Content Management Systems/Capture Technology