Korea Program Analyst/Program Analyst
Full time/Direct hire position includes; Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, match 401k, paid vacation, Employee Owned Organization!
Korea Program Analyst/Program Analyst (Mid) (REF 112)
- Analyzes program requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs program management, technical, or business case analyses. Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings. Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
- Required Qualifications:
- BS or BA degree in Business, or Management. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; or an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and included in the eight (8) years, there must be At least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis; and included in the four
- (4) years, there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Service and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series). Must have experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for domestic and international military aircraft programs.
- Knowledge of the principles, policies, and practices of system acquisition to plan, organize, and coordinate critical aspects of the development, production, deployment, and sustainment of systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) for the development of contracts and contract modifications required for the acquisition of logistics supportability products.
Good briefing skills and interpersonal and/or diplomatic skills are highly desired