Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Kronos Technical Lead for our client in the Software and Entertainment domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 3+ Months Contract
Location: Burbank, CA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Kronos Technical Lead
Primary Skills: SAAS
Role Description: The Kronos Technical Lead would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. There are three main accountabilities of the role.
This role will act as Solution Architect for the project ensuring that all the architectural disciplines are represented and actively participate in the project. The architectural disciplines include: application, infrastructure, integration, data, information, security and operations.
In this respect, the Solution Architect is the overriding technical authority in the project (although, as Kronos is a SaaS application that being configured, not customized, the technical authority also has to be shared with Kronos who own several of the architectural towers) and is responsible for ensuring that the design provides a highly effective solution to deliver the outcomes the customer expects.
Project Lead for Technical Delivery:
Somewhat related to the first accountability, this role is also the Project Lead so will ensure that all the technical aspects of the delivery are planned and delivered to agreed quality standards. This means that this role will represent the technical delivery during Steering Committee meetings, for example.
Customer and Partner Liaison:
This project has several stakeholders and interested parties, and liaison with them all to ensure each is informed and that their needs are understood is an important accountability.
- Experience in Kronos implementations is a pre-requisite for this role
- Experience in participating in formal solution architect communities of practice
- Preferred experience with leveraging an Enterprise Data Hub technology for system to system or platform to platform integrations.
- Exemplary communications skills
- Ability to influence without power, highly collaborative and with a track record of leading technical teams within a larger program of work
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
- Ideally, media experience. Especially with respect to broadcast media.
- A self-starter, who can effectively navigate a complex organizational structure, managing teams through influence and direct line management.
- Ability to establish executive level relationships across the various business and technology executives within the organization.
- Establish and manage effective working relationships in a matrix environment with other departments, groups and staff with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced.
- Comfortable leading without necessarily having the overt authority to do so.
- Can decide and act without having the total picture and is comfortable handling risk and uncertainty.
- A “working IT manager” who gets into the details and is experienced in managing multiple medium to large scale initiatives.
- Equally comfortable with executives, manager-level stakeholders, other architects and developers -this is a hands-on position with regards to people and detail.
- Extensive knowledge of the enterprise technology landscape and ability to leverage that knowledge in delivering business outcomes with speed.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Sourabh Gangwal
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2084)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None