Permanent Opportunity (Client does not sponsor)
Location: Onsite in Midtown, NY
Role will be to Built the team and define the modus operandi, to ensure the optimal functioning of the KYC Corporate activity (i.e. onboarding and periodic review) interacting on a daily basis with Americas business lines such as Coverage, DOD, ITB and SFI and to lead and supervise the team as well as to contribute to the development of the service.
More specifically, your main missions will be the following:
- Define operational priorities, set objectives and deadlines for the team and organize the work accordingly
- Assist Relationship Managers in their mission of creation, modification and periodic review of the KYCs under their responsibility
- Ensure the collection of the necessary information from clients, and ensure the completeness (in terms of content and form) of the KYC Corporate files in liaison with the Front office teams
- Ensure the proper completion of tasks (quality and deadline) and the achievement of objectives via KPIs
- Support in executing remediation of third party compliance data
- Provide support and technical expertise to the team
- Ensure the continuity of services by anticipating the necessary resources
- Ensure the adequacy between the volume of tasks to be accomplished and the resources allocated
- Reporting to hierarchy, reporting alerts / blocking points
- Communicate on changes in processes / procedures and ensure proper application
- Be the escalation point with clients and globally monitor client relations
- Act as a key stakeholder in the KYC data governance
- Participate in the selection process of new recruits.
- Establish positive and constructive relationships with team members and other departments
- Encourage team spirit, motivate employees and support them in the event of difficulty
- Train employees and develop their skills
- Define the objectives of each employee and evaluate their results
- Involve the team in reflections and decisions.
- Provide reporting to Client Services Head Office.
- Participate in Client Services monthly meetings with Paris, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and London.
Minimal Education level: Bachelor Degree
- Management skills
- Expertise with the KYC regulatory, compliance and legal requirements
- General financial knowledge (industry and products) and knowledge of Money Laundering Regulation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to demanding time schedules
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and easily, including in writing
- Rigorous / attention to detail
- Quality oriented
Technical skills required: Proficient in Excel, Power Point and Access