Federal Hill Consulting, LLC is partnered with a leading edge software and application development services specializing in mission driven solutions that address complex business processes and technology challenges. We practice CMMI ML3 processes and delivery solutions and are an innovative mission oriented technology company focused on complex business and technical challenges, ensuring solutions support the achievement of your mission. Our team creates software solutions that help customers communicate, access, and store mission critical information. We are instrumental in the design and implementation of some of the most mission critical and innovative systems in government today.
Provides coordination with equipment manufactures to install, maintain, and troubleshoot instruments and instrument controllers providing support for the operation of a LIMS.
- Experience in systems analysis, design, and programming for LIMS systems
- Assist in developing system requirements for network installations and upgrades
- Applies business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies/principals and business process modernization projects
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics of Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and skills
- Minimum experience: 1 years experience with LIMS systems.
FedHill is an EO employer- M/F/Vets/Disabled