The Laboratory Clerk maintains documents, files reports and performs data entry.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintains and files test reports
• Maintains and updates various laboratory information log books
• Prepares monthly summary of test statistics report
• Receives and scans lab specimens
• Prepares and packages send- out lab specimens
• Monitors and tracks pending lab reports
• Performs other job duties as required by manager/supervisor.
• High school certificate or equivalent
• Proficient in using computers
• Strong attention to detail
• Prior clerical experience is a plus
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
• The ability to speak a second language is a plus
This is an FLSA Non-exempt position.
This is not an OSHA high-risk position.
NEMS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer welcoming diversity in our workforce. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.