Lab Technician I
- Sampling of incoming raw materials and packaging components.
- Perform (with supervision) basic physical testing of raw materials and components.
- Raw Material and packaging component sampling.
- Perform physical testing of raw material samples including FTIR, FTNIR, Loss on Drying, pH, particle size, water activity, and moisture content.
- Record and maintain all related data and records in compliance with cGMP and quality procedures.
- Perform laboratory support functions and maintain work area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Perform work in a manner consistent with company safety policies and procedures.
- Associates Degree in Biology, Chemistry or related scientific discipline or BS degree in non-science discipline with a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, technical writing skills preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of cGMP and industry standards.
- Proficiency with computer systems (Microsoft Office applications, LIMS, etc.).
- If candidate has a Bachelors degree in an unrelated field, they MUST have 1 year full time related experience.