|Reference # :||19-10004||Title :||Lab Technician|
|Location :||Tucker, GA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/26/2019 / 02/02/2020|
|Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour|
Perform standardized electrical tests as directed per UL, CSA, and other certification bodies under the direction of lab team leader. The testing includes temperature, short circuit, mechanical endurance, electrical endurance, and environmental. Will report to the Laboratory Team Lead.
- Produce accurate and detailed testing documentation describing the performance of various electrical devices including
circuit breakers, controls devices, and distribution equipment.
- You will maintain safe and clean work environment.
- Other assignments as directed by Team Lead.
- Test equipment maintenance/upgrades.
- You will cross-train in other areas of the Power Lab with the expectation to learn quickly.
1. High School required; 2-year degree in electrical field of study preferred.
2. Experience with or testing circuit breakers.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office skills.
4. PC skills, to include basic programming skills.
5. Ability to use oscilloscopes and multi-meters.
6. Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
1. ISO 9001, 17025 documentation requirements.
2. Experience with circuit breakers and wiring from residential size (15A) through industrial size (up to 6000A).
3. Preferred 3-5 years' experience in the electrical field.
4. Labview programming.
5. PLC programming Simatic and LOGO preferred.
6. Ability to multitask and work independently.
7. Experience using thermocouples.