1. Plans and builds to the daily production work schedule, ensuring production goals are met on a daily basis.
2. Prints labels and inserts, prepares, coordinates, and expedites workflow to accommodate the needs of all production shifts.
3. Examines work for exactness, neatness and conformance to SOP and processes.
4. Works closely with New Products Department to designs labels and inserts for custom labeling using Graphic Design/Publishing software.
5. Resolves artwork issues, including proper content, by monitoring specifications and suggesting alternatives for improvement.
6. Demonstrates awareness and understanding of Regulatory (FDA, ISO, International, and Government) requirements for Labeling. Designs labels that adhere to these requirements. Makes recommendations to maintain compliance with regulatory and policy updates.
7. Maintains files and controls documents as required by company policy and regulations.
8. Keeps stock of label room material by tracking and making the appropriate inventory adjustments. Monitors inventory level for reorder, based on demand. Submits purchase orders to procurement for label materials.
9. Sets up, operates, changes over and adjusts Zebra printers. Troubleshoots equipment and software problems collaborating with the IT and Engineering teams. Resolves artwork issues, including proper content, by monitoring specifications and suggesting alternatives.
10. Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency. Writes Standard Operating Procedures and Work Cell Instructions for work area.
11. Uses software programs such as Bartender, Adobe, and Illustrator.
12. Provides effective training to others on job essentials and operations within the department as needed.
13. Performs various SAP transactions, timely and accurately.
14. Generates work order folders as required.
15. Interfaces and communicates effectively with all groups.
16. Keeps work area clean, neat and orderly.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs additional duties as directed.