Voca Health has immediate openings available for Labor/Delivery Tech professionals in Maplewood, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Assists physician as a scrub assistant during surgical procedures efficiently and safely.
- Recognizes and maintains surgical instruments/equipment to ensure proper use and availability during surgical cases.
- Performs surgical counts on all surgical procedures to ensure patient safety.
- Maintains the physical environment of labor and delivery and the operating room so that areas are always immediately ready.
- Orients patients to labor and delivery area. Assists with patient admission and chart completion when requested. * Transfers patients, discharges delivered and undelivered patients when requested.
- Answers patient call lights and assists with patients needs as appropriate. Knowledge: Knowledge of surgical asepsis and sterile technique.
- Trade or Vocational Certification Trade or vocational certification in Surgical Technology required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Qualification Source: American Heart Association
- Preferred: Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) Qualification Source: National Board of Surgical Tech and Surgical Assisting
- Experience: No experience required. 1 year of OR experience in surgery or labor and delivery setting or equivalent combination of education or experience preferred.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work