JOB TITLE: Labor Economist – OPNAV N1T
Provide OPNAV N1T program management support and analysis of military manpower, personnel/strength modeling and simulation, including assessment of manpower and organizational planning, programs and policy, quantitative analysis, and evaluation of recruitment and retention forecasting. This is a part time position (approximately 400 hours per year).
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide contract support for military manpower strength modeling, simulation and analysis of strength planning, and associated programs and policies across the Navy manpower, personnel, training and education enterprise.
- Analyze complex economic management problems involving fiscal policy and/or monetary and financial policy as they apply to specific requirements of military manpower/personnel.
- Analyzes impact of economic environmental factors on military/ government labor markets, recruitment, retention and occupational specialty distribution trends.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Degree: MS in Economics.
- Twelve years of relevant experience (including advanced/graduate education) in labor economics and econometrics.
- Familiarity with military recruiting, retention and compensation
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience with Federal Budget Process, PPBE, and Navy POM, Navy Manpower Programming and Budget System (NMPBS) Digital Dashboard; Navy Enlisted Management Model; Navy Billet Analysis Tool; Navy Officer Personnel Information System
- Work in the field of labor economics, with familiarity of military recruiting, retention and compensation. Experience in econometrics.
- Previous OPNAV or BUPERS work experience.
WORK LOCATION: Remote
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.