One of our Mid-sized and growing education law firms with statewide practice representing school and community college districts seeks a top-notch candidate for its Long Beach office.
- Strong academic credentials, excellent writing, research, and communication skills are required.
- A minimum of two years of experience
- Labor, employment and personnel
- Administrative hearings
- Flexibility, initiative, and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters arising in representing public entities
- Public entity representation (preferred)
- School district representation (a plus)
- Admission to the California State Bar
Talent Acquisition Specialistssheddy@alchemylegalrecruiting.com