Is it time to move to a more collegial firm that has the resources of a big firm? This may be your opportunity.
Law firm's San Francisco office seeks an experienced labor and employment attorney with 3-4 years of top law firm labor and employment experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Employment Litigation
- Client Counseling
- Employment Law including Arbitrations, Employment Policies and Acts
- Employment Agreements, Trade Secrets, Non-Competes, etc.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Qualifications and Skills
- Admissions Firm prefers a candidate admitted to the CA Bar
- Academics Excellent academic credentials required.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Big firm work and collegial culture
- Quality high-level work
- Clients range from Fortune 100 technology companies to emerging growth
Benefits and Perks
- Top Level
Job Order 975
If you are seeking an attorney position nationally please do not hesitate to contact us in confidence.
*Only those candidates meeting the criteria set forth in the postings will be contacted.
Mark N. Fishman, Esq.
Owner of MNF Global legal search firm