Part Time Hours
May 20th thru August 11th
Summary:As aLabor Pool Merchandise Team Member, you’ll work in one or more of the 60-plus unique shops that call Silver Dollar City home. You’ll provide friendly, cheerful service to our guests and keep the shop stocked properly.This position will support a variety shops in a part time role on high attendance days and shops that have call-ins.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Assists guests by answering questions, providing product information, and being available for related services.
- Stocks shelves, counters, and/or tables with merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise requested by customer.
- Answers customer's questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill, following cash handling and credit card procedures utilizing a POS register.
- Ensure proper handling of customer credit card information in compliance with Property Procedures and Purchasing Card Industry (PCI) standards.
- Wraps and/or bags merchandise for customers.
- Cleans shelves, counters, or tables.
- Picks up, removes and records amount of cash in register at beginning and end of shift.
- Calculates sales discount to determine price.
- Keeps a record of sales and prepares inventory of stock.
- Is able to work flexible schedules that meet the needs of our customers to include weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Is able to demonstrate flexibility and cooperation with on-call scheduling needs.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Free admission to Herschend Family Entertainment theme parks and water parks
- Complimentary Silver Dollar City Attractions tickets to share with your favorite people
- Access to a low-cost health clinic, which features a full-service doctor’s office
- Free or reduced admission to many local shows and attractions, plus other local discounts
- Discounts on food, merchandise and lodging at Herschend Family Entertainment properties
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Disabled/ Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age.
One to three months’ related experience and/or training.