Part-time entry-level position provides file assistance to technologists, pathologists, and office staff to ensure smooth work flow for the entire department. Must work quickly and accurately with a numeric filing system.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Extensive standing/walking
- Frequently ascend/descend stairs
- Lifting up to 25 lbs
- Keeps up with the high demand of filing microscopic slides and pulling case slides for physicians, laboratory, and office staff.
- Works quickly and accurately with a numeric filing system.
- Monitors and reports any slide problems to manager immediately.
- Participates in special projects and/or assignments as requested by Manager.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with pathologists and fellow staff members.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Understands filing system and clearly communicates file request procedures to fellow staff members.Our Company participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.