SUMMARY: Leads laboratory support activities to achieve superior customer service and eliminate obstacles to specimen referrals and reimbursement. Management of “concierge” services for patients and medical professionals through medical billing, results reporting, contract research, and key client interfaces. Manages process improvements to laboratory services.
- Oversight of reference laboratory customer / technical service, billing and 3rd party insurance activities.
- Implements strategies to minimize obstacles to specimen submission and reimbursement establishing a high level of customer service
- Coordinates process improvements supporting service quality, efficiency, and response time
- Drives pricing/reimbursement strategies to maximize revenue and minimize write-offs within CPT framework
- Provides pricing input to lab management for new testing
- Maintain superior turnaround time
- Provide timely and accurate detail on all weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and forecasting requirements.
- Coordinate contract research agreements / deliverables
- Assist Marketing and Sales Management in developing successful selling strategies.
- Consult with laboratory management and technical staff on technical issues and process improvements to implement service expansion and elevate customer satisfaction.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Administrative support staff
- Billing department
Education and Requirements
- BA / BS in a life science or medical technology certification
- Possesses experience spanning multiple healthcare business models, preferably including clinical diagnostic reference laboratory testing.
- Experience with US health care reimbursement systems, medical billing, third party insurance
- Additional experience with pharmaceutical sales and marketing strategies and techniques is a benefit.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience.
Click Here To Apply