CPS Recruitment is seeking Laboratory Manger candidates for a Medical Office in the Syracuse, NY area. This large private practice is looking for a dedicated leader to join their team. This role is mainly Monday through Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM, and is a direct hire opportunity.
This organization offers incredible benefits for this Laboratory Manager position including:
- Health and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401K and Profit Sharing plans
As a Laboratory Manager, you will oversee all laboratory operations by:
- Maintaining specimen procurement and developing analytical procedures
- Implementing testing methods and adjusting staff to increase productivity
- Scheduling and managing payroll for staff
- Overseeing staff of about 10 employees including delivering performance evaluations
Background Profile for a Laboratory Manager:
- Current licensure as a Medical Technologist or Medical Technician
- 3+ years’ experience in supervisory capacity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5+ years related work experience
- Proficient computer skills including prior experience with an EMR system
The compensation range for this Laboratory Manger opportunity is dependent on experience
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume in WORD to Healthcare@cpsrecruiter.com or call us at (315) 883-5490 and ask for one of the healthcare team members.
If this position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward this information. We compensate up to $250 for referrals that are hired on by our clients.
CPS Recruitment is an EOE