Affordable Dentures & Implants, the largest and fastest-growing denture and implant services provider in the United States, is currently seeking an experienced, skilled dental lab technician, with experience fabricating dentures from start to finish, to join our Laboratory Support Specialist (LSS) team. Members of the LSS Dept. are responsible for traveling to provide lab technician coverage based on the fluctuating needs of our dental lab network. Will be based out of Maryland but will possibly provide coverage for the Affordable Dentures & Implants network of labs throughout the country.
- Paid vacations and holidays. We offer over one month combined of time off each year
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and a 401(k)
- Serve as interim Laboratory Manager during the absence of the designated Laboratory Manager. Serve as the designated OSHA Compliance and Safety Officer. Required to learn the ADDL inventory and purchasing policies and procedures.
- This position is expected to travel three consecutive weeks, followed by one paid week of downtime. Travel may vary depending on business needs.
- Expert in all aspects of denture fabrication, including, but not limited to, setting teeth, denture wax-up, including festooning and carving of teeth, rough and fine finishing and repairs, pouring and trimming denture models.
- A strong work ethic, proven leadership ability, positive attitude, and excellent communication skills.
- Expected to understand OSHA protocol.
- Willingness to cross-train lab team members in all areas of the lab.
- Significant employment experience fabricating dentures from start to finish.
- Denture and implant experience preferred, but implant experience is not a requirement.
- Same-day denture experience is a bonus, but not required.
- Availability to work full time, with travel up to three to four consecutive weeks, followed by one paid week of downtime.
About Affordable Care
Founded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 320 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com and dentalservice.net.