At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for performing all levels of calibrations, tests, test setups, data collection and/or data analysis using
recognized methodologies based upon a combination of experience and written instructions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develops and maintains proficiency in one or more complex tests, analysis or calibration methodologies as assigned.
- Develops sound conclusions and writes reports of project results.
- Maintains accurate records of calibrations, testing and analytical work performed including required traceability on equipment utilized. Computes, analyzes and records test data
- Interacts with vendors on technical problems relating to assigned work
- Make recommendations or improvements on procurement of components, systems, spare parts, portable test equipment requirements, work scheduling, training, etc.
- Performs other team tasks when assigned.
- Performs corrective or routine maintenance duties to, test, repair and calibrate instruments including cleaning and replacing components of circuits.
Associates degree, or 60 credits toward a BS degree in a technical field, or PMEL training (no experience required), or a high school degree plus four years of relevant experience
ANSI N45.2.6 Level 2 certification (Testing and Analysis)
Scientific aptitude, good math and computer skills.
Ability to gain access to Exelon Nuclear Stations
Good oral and verbal communication skills
- Nuclear plant experience or Radiation protection experience
- Metrology or related education via VoTech, military or associate degree in technical area