My name is Crystal Valdez and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Framingham, MA. Details for the position are as follows:
- Independently performs tasks which include cleaning lab ware, standardizing and calibrating instruments, preparing assemblies for autoclaving, stocking chemicals and lab ware.
- Assists in preparation of media and buffer solutions as needed.
- Clean and organize laboratories, common equipment, lab areas, and other parts of the building as needed.
- Pack and qualify chromatography columns, and operate purification instruments.
- A general knowledge of laboratory procedures, equipment and terminology.
- Should be able simultaneously handle multiple tasks and execute tasks according to verbal and written instructions.
- Experience with column chromatography, purification, or ELISA is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and care for laboratory equipment.
- Education: Requires a minimum AS or BS degree and 0-1 years of experience in a laboratory setting.