My name is Crystal Valdez and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Framingham, MA. Details for the position are as follows:
Join a team dedicated to supporting process development and other activities within Purification Development, Biologics R&D. The department is responsible for the development and implementation of new biologics purification processes and technologies and for the provision of technical support to the GMP downstream process operations.
- Operate complex lab equipment and execute experiments as per written or verbal instructions.
- Prepare buffer solutions or chemicals as needed.
- Prepare and sterilize laboratory equipment for operation.
- Order, stock, and organize chemical and non-chemical supplies
- Run analytical assays including HPLC, ELISA, and SDS-PAGE
- Execute chromatography and filtration operations to support process development studies
- May involve work with hazardous materials. On the job training will be provided.