Remedy is partnering with one of our manufacturing clients to fill their Lab Tech position! This is a full-time permanent position with great pay and benefits! This position is an in air conditioned office environment.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Taking samples of various materials made in production and performing tests and quality checks
- Calibrating and setting up test equipment
- Documenting and reporting of sample results, keeping accurate records at all times
- Use various laboratory equipment such as grinders, shears and saws
- Additional opportunity is available to participate in the safety, continuous improvement and product development committees!
What You'll Need to Have:
- Associate's degree required - technical disciplines such as chemistry, biology, physics or engineering preferred
- Knowledge of operating lap equipment such as X-ray machines and microscopes
- Ability to follow specialized and specific procedures
- Must be able to cover other shifts when needed (advanced notice will be given)
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays depending on business needs