Established in 1972, Saunders Construction, Inc. is a customer-centric organization providing a wide range of services based on our client s needs. Our customers are always the center of what we do. Our values are why we exist and the cornerstone of all our decisions. Our reputation and relationships are based on Care, Collaboration, Commitment and Community. With over $5 billion in successful projects, Saunders is currently ranked as one of the largest general contractors in Colorado by Engineering News Record Magazine and the Denver Business Journal. Saunders takes pride in our depth, diversity and consistency.
What Benefits Can Saunders Construction Offer Me?
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan / Safe Harbor plan
A Laborer Concrete Finisher will place and finish large concrete flatwork placements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Vibrating and mucking fresh concrete.
- Pulling concrete pump hose.
- Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment.
- Striking off concrete.
- Straightening and leveling surface with use of hand tools (including bullfloat, hand float, and trowel.)
- Finishing the surface with finishing broom or power troweling equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications, & Experience
- Education: No specific requirements.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.