Myers and Sons Construction, LP is a heavy construction company located in Sacramento, California. The company focuses on concrete construction, including bridge work, concrete overlays, concrete paving, water treatment plants, pump stations as well as other concrete related projects and both for Caltrans and other public agencies. Myers and Sons Construction was founded and is managed by C.C. Myers. Myers and Sons is also part of the Sterling Construction Company group of families. For more information on our company please visit www.myers-sons.com
We are currently looking for expereinced Construction Laborers on our job at the Mesa Water Treatment Plant in Colorado Springs, CO.
Laborer responsibilities and abilities include but are not limited to the list below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans work areas, tools, equipment, materials etc.
- Lifts, carries, and holds building materials, tools, and supplies.
- Digs, spreads, and levels dirt and gravel, using pick, rake, and shovel.
- Moving and transferring from job to job as projects progress and work is available.
- Work with other workers in a cooperative manner.
- General labor work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Some experience preferred.
2. Must be punctual and reliable.
3. Must be available to work *some* weekends/ overtime if needed.
4. Transportation to and from work.
Compensations: $18+/ hr DOE (Plus Fringe Benefits)
Myers and Sons is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.