Location: Phoenix 85009
Duration: 6 Months
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Remove all vehicle decals and markings. This task takes about 1.5 hours to complete for each vehicle
- Move vehicles and equipment in and out of the auction prep area. This excludes CDL vehicles
- Complete the removal of equipment and accessories as needed
- Clean vehicles as needed
- Take auction photos for the Fleet Coordinator
- Clean and 5S the the auction yard and warehouse
- Operate the forklift as required
- Show auction customers auction vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
About our Company: -
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
E-Talent Network is proud to service TSCTI recruitment needs with Our Global Delivery model with 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 2.4 million resources across all major industries.
Laborer / Warehouse Worker