Clean Harbors Kitimat, BC is looking for a Labourer to join their safety conscious team! This position is responsible for safely operating and maintaining a vacuum truck and heavy equipment to assist with the managing of waste generated on the customer site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate a variety of trucks and equipment, including but not limited to: vacuum truck and forklift;
- Validate that all containers are properly secured, labelled and stored in compliance with facility requirements;
- Perform yard maintenance duties as required;
- Complete all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner;
- Work as part of a team with customers, co-workers & supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 5 Driver’s License required;
- Experience assisting an Operator on vacuum trucks and/or heavy equipment (I.e. excavators);
- Previous industrial/waste handling experience is a strong asset;
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time.
40-years of sustainability in action.Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.