Please email your resume to Tess Cochrane at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Configure hardware including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, servers.
- Deploy images and customize software based on provided work instructions.
- Identify and troubleshoot system hardware problems.
- Perform Quality Control inspections.
- Provide Labs Management with reports that include daily and/or weekly productivity.
- Time management skills to ensure the efficient utilization of Our Client's resources including parts, tools, inventory, own time, etc.
- Ability to navigate through SAP and Excel software used for order processing.
- Maintain and protect Our Client's assets and property, including spare parts, client-supplied product, loaners, tools, test equipment, etc.
- Escalate problems and issue to Lab Management as appropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, problems exceeding commitments with regard to response time, lack of spare parts, training, or any other actual or potential client satisfaction issues.
- Represent Our Client's in a professional and business-like manner and communicates effectively with Our Client's associates and their clients.
- Complete all required documentation involved within a project to ensure accurate billing with respect to warranty or contract. This includes getting all required information to the Lab management immediately.
- Maintain efficient utilization of space in the lab.
- Assist other team members on projects as assigned.
- Ability to use a pallet jack is required for this position.
- For National Repair Center assignments: Performs necessary hardware and peripheral repairs. This includes, but is not limited to, identifying the problem and determining the most efficient and cost effective way to resolve the problem, keeping customer downtime to a minimum.
Education and/or Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, vendor diagnostics, imaging software such as Ghost, MDT, or SCCM.
- Minimum of one year hardware troubleshooting experience, which needs to include laptops and desktop for Tier One vendors.
- Minimum of one (1) year bench and/or on-site service technical experience.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178