|Reference # :||18-14778||Title :||Labware Technician ( SSFP)|
|Location :||Oceanside, CA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/11/2018 / 09/01/2021|
Responsible for performing duties in the weigh and dispense function (pre-weight, shipping, receiving and delivery of non-GMP materials). Loads, unloads and/or conveys materials throughout the organization, performs a combination of tasks which may include shipping and/or receiving. Materials maybe of a hazardous/ controlled nature requiring regulatory endorsements prior to handling. Verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials; prepares records of materials shipped and boxes, and prepare parts and tooling for special shipment. May develop reports, prepare metrics and/or analyze data. Also responsible for washing, autoclaving, and prepping small parts and weigh tools for production use. This position works 12-hour shifts, either 3 or 4 days per week (alternating).
* Move and storing cGMP and/ or non-cGMP materials.
* Monitor critical equipment information.
* Comply with safety requirements cGMP, SOP and manufacturing documentation.
* Delivering and distributing dispensed material.
* Maintain records for cycle counts and inventory checks.
* All employees with jobs that require access to the Warehouse must be able to pass the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Security Threat Assessment (STA).
* Follows established safety and environmental guidelines and procedures for all work performed. Immediately reports safety and environmental incidents including injuries, illnesses, near misses, and safety suggestions. Fosters a positive safety culture in which no one gets hurt.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Familiarity of computer-based systems
* Prior experience in batch making or processing preferred.
* Prior experience in biotech, pharmaceutical, or chemical manufacturing environment preferred.
* Prior training in chemicals/powder handling/ dispensing, and good laboratory methods/ practices preferred.
* Ability to obtain Hazardous Materials endorsement.
* Ability to meet DEA requirements for controlled materials exemption certification
* Valid drivers license and good driving record