D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Land Acquisition Project Managerfor their Land Department. The right candidate will manage a site from pre-acquisition up to the construction of homes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Insure that property documents comply with DRH standards and notify management of concerns and potential solutions
- Insure that all due diligence work is completed prior to expiration of contingency period and the Land Acquisition Proforma (LAP) submittal date
- Coordinate information sharing and work distribution with land development, acquisitions, construction and the sales/marketing teams
- Provide sire inspections to identify project status, progress and risk management
- Maintain budgets and development schedule oversight and updating
- Coordinate and communicate with primary engineer and other primary consultants
- Manage project budget, review and sign off on field purchase orders and provide reporting
- Plan, direct and manage the activates of the Entitlements Staff and Land Staff
- Coordinate with consultants to municipal staff
- Review development agreements
- Impact fee audits agreements, school agreements, etc.
- Zone and plat projects
Directly supervises one or more employees in the Land Acquisition Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
- Must have a vehicle, a valid driver's license, and be willing to travel.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, 's Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
Primary Location: GA-Atlanta
Organization: Home Builder
Job Posting: Jul 7, 2020, 1:00:00 AM