As a Land Development Civil Engineer, you will work closely with our Project Engineer to prepare construction documents for private development projects while working in a team-oriented setting.
Land Development Civil Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Use AutoCAD and Civil3D software for drafting and design.
- Willingness to ask questions and ask why things are done that way
- Willingness to bring possible solutions to problems
- Supporting project work in local private land development will involve grading, hydraulics, and street design
- Coordination and follow up on work to ensure quality work, efficiency levels are maintained, as well as client satisfaction.
- Bachelorâ€™s in Civil Engineering with 1-3 years of experience (willing to train the ideal candidate) for Civil Engineer
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering with 4 plus years of experience as Project Manager
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Live in Southern California or willing to relocate
- 401k fully vested from day one of enrollment
- Employer matching
- Weekly Pay
- The company provided laptop and working station
Powered by JazzHR