D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Land Development Field Operations Manager for their Land Department. The right candidate will Assist the Land Development Manager to develop raw land for home and amenity construction with concentration in managing at the field level. This position involves assisting the Land Development Manager in managing outside vendors and other contractors.
- Meet with jurisdictional officials including city and county staff members and inspectors during the installation and inspection of infrastructure, home construction lots, landscaping, hardscaping, irrigation systems, signage, parks and amenities.
- Assist the Land Development Manager by implementing and overseeing all aspects of the development process for infrastructure installation, preparation of home construction lots, model home and project landscaping, parks and amenities construction including assisting in managing the bid and award process.
- Represent the Land Development Manager in on-going site issues requiring interface with homebuilding superintendents as applies to infrastructure installation, maintaining “As-Built” plans, drainage plans, home building lot issues, landscaping and hardscaping improvements and maintenance.
- Assure compliance with all local, state and national codes, ordinances and regulations.
- Interface with other departments to assure constant communication regarding timing, design elements, access pertaining to project land development status and other landscaping and common area hardscape improvements.
Directly supervises 2 or more employees in the Land Development Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three years related experience with landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscape installation and maintenance.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder. #WeBuildPeople2
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook and Instagram!
Primary Location: TX-Fort Worth
Organization: Home Builder
Job Posting: Oct 21, 2020, 12:00:00 AM