BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We’re proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Land Development Manager to join our Virginia Division. In this position you will play a key role in managing the land development operations for several RAH communities. Additionally, you will ensure the division achieves development goals and delivers finished lots in a timely and efficient manner.
Other tasks you will work on include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing design documents, site plans and plats for accuracy
- Scheduling subcontractors and constantly evaluating progress
- Coordinating infrastructure installation and ensuring inspections are completed
- Managing development budgets
- Communicating extensively with Construction department
- Serving as primary liaison with regulatory agencies and public utility providers
Experience in Residential Construction development is required and experience working with regulatory agencies and public utilities is a plus. A college degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Planning and a demonstrated track record of successfully managing budgets and vendor relationships is preferred.
Benefits & Perks
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information and to apply.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.