The Company is currently seeking a Land Project Manager for its Phoenix Division to manage site investigation and evaluation, construction plan preparation and the approval process and the status of lots under the control of the Division.
At Gehan Homes, LTD. we pride ourselves on our culture and our ability to make our company a place that employees enjoy coming to work each day. We believe hard work is important but we also know that balance is essential. We encourage employees in becoming their best, both personally and professionally. Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our team members. We believe that when good ideas are shared, even better things can happen.
The Company offers numerous options to help its employees achieve their financial, professional, and wellness goals including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Paid time off
- Company provided life insurance policy
- 401(k) plan and match
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Career development and opportunities for advancement
- Charitable activities and more
Please visit our website to learn more about the great things employment with Gehan Homes has to offer: http://www.gehanhomes.com/about-gehan-homes/careers/
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research community information including, but not limited to, ordinances, topographical data, political considerations, special easement conditions and the community's approval process
- Prepare a summary of research findings on each parcel under review
- Prepare potential planning and development costs, review and approve all vendor invoices related to the site investigation and evaluation process
- Spot check site development throughout construction process
- File site engineering plans
- Follow utility approvals through to permit being issued
- Provide recommendations about feasibility, time frame, special conditions, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with and understanding of the processes of the production homebuilding industry
- Skilled in negotiation techniques
- Able to develop and maintain cooperative and positive professional relationships
- Able to work a schedule that may require more than 40 hours of work per week
- Valid driver's license and minimum required auto liability coverage
At Gehan Homes, LTD. employment opportunity is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for this position please contact Gehan Homes' corporate offices at 972-383-4300.
Land Development Project Manager