- Perform/supervisevarious surveying functions (topography surveys and construction surveys, etc.)
- Conduct/superviseresearch of public records and field surveys in connection with land surveys
- Write legaldescriptions, easement descriptions, prepare plats/easement plats based on landsurveys
- Monitor,identify, and correct technical, schedule and/or financial issues
- Assist with preparationsof calculations/estimates of time schedules and costs for engineering servicesproposals
- Communicate directlywith client
- Participate infield study work
- 5+ years ofland surveying experience
- ProfessionalLand Surveyor registration
- Proficient inMicrosoft Office, CADD software and other engineering automation tools
- Experiencewith operating technical analysis equipment/computer equipment
- Desire to developcompetence in field inspection issues
Successful applicant must beauthorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Pleasecontact Laura Harrison for further information!