Land Use Litigation Associate Attorney
One of our mid-sized law firms is looking for an accomplished and ambitious fifth to eighth (5-8+) year associate for the Land Use Practice Group in its Los Angeles, Oakland or Sacramento office.
- Outstanding writing ability, superior advocacy skills and dedication to the practice of land use and environmental law.
- Substantive land use/environmental experience, including CEQA, NEPA and other environmental protection and planning/zoning laws.
- Both litigation and transactional expertise.
- Experience working with transportation agencies or on large-scale infrastructure projects will be a plus.
- Successful candidates should also demonstrate a strong work ethic, the ability to work well in a team environment and dedication to the practice of law.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist