Charleston Grounds Management is a professional full service commercial landscape maintenance company based on Johns Island, SC. We service clients throughout the Charleston tri-county area. We are seeking to hire a Landscape Account Manager.
This person would oversee our day to day maintenance division and report to the Operations Manager. This person would be in charge of ensuring all assigned properties are up to company standards and that all crews are getting their work done in alignment with budgets and goals. Also, this person would have to be able to upsell to their clients and bring in work for our installation and enhancement division.
- Plan, oversee, direct, schedule and coordinate multiple crews daily
- Run morning huddles, safety meetings and training of crews
- Manage multiple commercial maintenance properties
- Address any client or maintenance concerns/problems
- Provides horticulture improvement recommendations to client properties
- Identify weeds and turf issues, with the ability to determine a cause and solution to fix
- Up- sell simple plant designs and drainage
- Up-sell enhance work from mulch, annual flowers, hardscapes, landscape lighting and etc.
- Adjust and identify any irrigation problems
- Adjust and identify any drainage problems
- Assist in maintenance duties as needed
- Mediate all equipment problems
- Inspect all equipment and vehicles and ensure properly functioning for daily work
- 3-4 years of commercial landscape crew leader experience from a verified company
- 3 years management experience/ customer service experience
- Intermediate knowledge of landscape maintenance techniques, ability to identify common plants and basic pests/diseases
- Ability to safely and effectively perform all aspects of landscape maintenance work including: mowing, blowing, pruning, edging, line trim, etc.
- Must have experience in Word and Excel and computer savvy
- Valid, insurable South Carolina driver’s license
- Motivational and ability to supervise multiple crews of workers daily to stay on budget and schedule
- Possess problem solving skills
- Must have a professional appearance and effective communication skills with clients
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to organize, multi-task, plan and set priorities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to exercise good judgment with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to switch tasks easily and go with the flow
- Time management skills
- Responsible and accountable
- Passion for the landscape industry and the motivation to grow with a company
- The management skills to run multiple crews and handle properties
- The drive to continue education towards company development
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Healthcare options with dental and vision
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Full Time, Salary position
- Crews work 40hr/week, Monday- Thursday. Position will require some office/install/enhancement/make up work on Friday.
- Company vehicle for business use
- Paid Holidays off
- Opportunities for growth and development
We are looking for career minded people that love the landscape industry!!! If you would love to work at a growing company that cares about its team members as much as its customers, then we are the company for you! If you feel that you are a good fit, are looking for growth and opportunity in your next career move, then we want to hear from you!
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years
Salary: 60000.00 Annual