Landscape Construction Purchasing Agent
Marina Landscape, Inc. is looking for a motivated and energetic Purchasing Agent who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and be part of a growing company. So join us for an exciting future where your work is valued, your contributions are recognized and you have unlimited opportunities to grow.
This position will be located in: Lathrop, CA
- Negotiate lowest pricing on various projects for all materials without compromising quality and service
- Qualify vendors, analyze quotes, and schedule deliveries
- Obtain delivery certifications and review materials received against orders placed
- Update and maintain vendor documents
- The individual will work with our Irrigation, Landscape and Project Management team
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 2 years procurement experience in landscaping, construction or related industry
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must
- Health Insurance Benefits with Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
If you are interested in joining the growing Marina Team, please contact our Human Resources Department at (714) 939-6600 Ext. 452, or visit us at Marinaco.com.
Marina Landscape, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.