Be on the front lines of taking our incredible designs and creating the ultimate breathtaking reality. We'll make the position fit your skill level and push you to new heights. Avoid wasting your hands-on creativity at a desk, in a delivery truck or somewhere else and come alive outside! Build and create the incredible projects that have garnered our team national acclaim. Work on the most breathtaking properties in the area and meet some of Cleveland's most interesting people. Patios, Decks, Outdoor kitchens, structures and living spaces, pools, waterfalls, breathtaking gardens and tons more.
Type of work to include:
- Leading a crew
- Reading blueprints
- Site Measurements and job layout
- Properly installing hard and soft-scapes
- Identifying and planting native plants
- Communicating with clients
- Collaborating with subcontractors
Previous projects to include:
- Plant Installation
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Water Features
- Outdoor Structures
- Pool Houses
Here’s some of what’s great about The Pattie Group:
- Opportunities to move up in the company to a Project Manager or other specialty position with an in-house training program.
- Forty-five hours of required education every year (industry and non-industry related) – The Pattie Group is always learning.
- The availability of great benefits including:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Company picnics, parties, meetings, staff baseball games, cookouts – The Pattie Group likes to have fun.
- A yearly awards banquet to celebrate the year’s accomplishments.
- Employee reward system.
- Discounted Cleveland sporting tickets.
About The Pattie Group, Inc.:
Since 1968, The Pattie Group, Inc. has provided award-winning and nationally renowned design, installation, and management of breathtaking landscapes and outdoor settings throughout Northeastern Ohio.
We are an equal opportunity employer who is always looking to hire highly motivated and driven professionals with a passion for learning and growing both as an individual and as part of our team. While it is a major plus for you to possess skills and experience in the areas of horticulture, irrigation, electrical, construction, design, etc., it is unnecessary if you have the qualities and characteristics to be trained to be a top performer in your field.