The Install Design/Estimator position is responsible for install design, estimating and production coordination for the Install Department. This position is also responsible for various administrative and management functions as well as other duties as directed by the Branch Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with Branch Manager, Landscape Architects, and Customers in generating install sales for Bland Landscaping
- Maintain and update a lead schedule on public folders.
- Design through Vectorwork’s, CAD, and other software provided by Bland Landscaping.
- Estimate through BOSS LM.
- Propose, develop, estimate and design installs for Bland Landscaping. This work could include enhancement sales for Commercial Grounds Management, Estate Grounds Management, Estate Gardening Install, and Commercial Installs.
- Track sales through tracking software
- Manage transition from lead to proposal and signed proposal to production
- Follow work order and purchase order procedures
- Create crew files for production
- Administer sub contract agreements for all sub work
- Track job performance
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to work around bees, poison ivy, pollen, thorns and other environmental risks
- Adhere to Bland landscaping policy and procedures
- Must have valid NC Driver’s license and maintain a good driving record
- Must have good organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have computer skills and be able design, estimate and propose enhancements using computer software
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have a 2 or 4 year degree in related field
- Must have a minimum 3 years landscape design experience
- Degree in horticulture
- Self motivated go-getter!