Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Landscape Development Intern.
What you’ll do:
The rotational will include but not limited to the following:
- Landscape and Safety – Proper handling and installation of plant materials and irrigation as well as general site safety and safe operation of equipment
- Estimating – Gathering, calculating and compiling take off data and assembling bid proposal estimates
- Project Coordination – Working with a Project Manager, manage document control including change orders, billings, field production tracking, purchasing documentation and contract administration
Skills we’re seeking:
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Preferred Educational Status:
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree in any areas of Horticulture such as the following: Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management, Agriculture-Business, Landscape Design or Plant Science
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer