The Pattie Group is looking for an enthusiastic, team player to lead a crew in completion of various landscape maintenance accounts and projects. Must be eager to learn, grow and teach others.
Must be able to effectively and tactfully motivate and lead 2-4 team members in the completion of elite, high-end residential accounts in all aspects of the landscape management profession. Must have significant experience in all areas including lawn maintenance, fertilizer applications, proper planting techniques, horticultural pruning, spring and fall cleanups, and snow removal. Must have some plant knowledge, and be able to effectively communicate and interact with clients, and co-workers.
Hours: 45-50 hours per week in peak season Mon - Fri some Saturdays
Experience we’re looking for:
- Landscaping industry including plant knowledge and planting technique
- Lawn Maintenance, Fertilizer Application, and Horticultural Pruning
- Spring and fall cleanups
- Snow and Ice Removal and Management
- Client Communication
- Subcontractor Collaboration
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent (Additional a plus!)
- 50 years of excellence gives you job security
- National reputation for excellence in the industry, dozens of team awards won
- Promotes ambitious, team-focused landscape experts quickly
- Focuses on continuing education of all employees for the betterment of individuals, team and thus quality of work
Here’s some of what’s great about The Pattie Group:
- Opportunities to move up in the company to a Project Manager or other specialty position with an in-house training program.
- Forty-five hours of required education every year (industry and non-industry related) – The Pattie Group is always learning.
- The availability of great benefits including:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time-off and paid holidays.
- Company picnics, parties, meetings, staff baseball games, cookouts – The Pattie Group likes to have fun.
- A yearly awards banquet to celebrate the year’s accomplishments.
- Employee reward system.
- Discounted Cleveland sporting tickets.
About The Pattie Group, Inc.:
Since 1968, The Pattie Group, Inc. has provided award-winning and nationally renowned design, installation, and management of breathtaking landscapes and outdoor settings throughout Northeastern Ohio.
We are an equal opportunity employer who is always looking to hire highly motivated and driven professionals with a passion for learning and growing both as an individual and as part of our team. While it is a major plus for you to possess skills and experience in the areas of horticulture, irrigation, electrical, construction, design, etc., it is unnecessary if you have the qualities and characteristics to be trained to be a top performer in your field.