Join our Team
Little League International is seeking qualified individuals to join the Landscaping team for a seasonal internship.
Little League Baseball and Softball is the world's largest youth sports organization. Its Headquarters is located in scenic South Williamsport, PA. The 72 acre Little League complex hosts the annual Little League Baseball World Series every August and attracts thousands of visitors annually. It also plays host to Little League Baseball Summer Camps and numerous other events and tournaments throughout the summer.
The Landscaping intern responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Landscaper to coordinate and perform daily tasks
- Assist in caring for lawns, shrubs, annuals and perennials
- Assist with mowing, pruning, trimming, planting, landscape installation and other general landscaping functions
- Working toward an associates or undergraduate degree in Landscaping, Horticulture or related field
- Excellent work ethic
- General knowledge of different types of plant material including flowers, annuals and perennial plants
- General knowledge of operating and maintaining equipment pertaining to landscaping
- Previous landscaping and gardening experience, preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping and lifting
- Must pass criminal background check
- Flexible work schedule including holidays, evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions, including extreme heat
- $8.00 per hour
- Free housing provided, must sign housing agreement. Board not included.
- Lunch included Monday through Friday
Dates: May 1 through Sept 1 (flexible based on availability)
For consideration, please apply no later than April 15, 2020