Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn’t any ordinary workplace; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Lane Server with Bowlero Corp.
Our Lane Servers are world-class ambassadors of our bowling centers. They interact with our guests, serve them the awesome eats of our signature menus, and provide them with the kind of exceptional service that has them returning again and again. If you’re team-oriented and great with people, you’ll be perfect for this role.
Essential Duties: Get a glimpse of all you’ll experience as one of our Lane Servers
mind the details
- Take food and beverage orders and deliver them swiftly to our guests; review orders for accuracy, accept payment, make change, and do so in a pleasant, upbeat manner
guide the guest
- Learn our menu backwards and forwards and be knowledgeable about all our current promos and weekly specials. Got a favorite menu item? Let your guests know!
Be attentive & available
- Check back with guests routinely and assist them with all questions and requests; if they have an issue, you’ll own it and help them resolve it
keep it clean
- Bus tables and return dishes to the kitchen/bar; monitor the concourse area & help keep it free of any spills or trash that may be on the floor; keep your assigned area in tip-top shape
Stay organized & Prepared
- Set up, stock, and organize your assigned work area and ensure that everything is arranged prior to guest arrival
sell the experiEnce
- Put on your sales hat and recommend/upsell the center experience (“Who’s up for another game, another burger, or another one of our signature cocktails?”) Be friendly and suggest additional ways to make their experience even better
who you are
You’ve got experience in the hospitality industry and you’re ready to hit the ground running. Effective communication is your middle name (or your second middle name) and you practice it with everyone—from guests to coworkers to supervisors. You’re also a serious multi-tasker who can manage all the details and still produce great results.
desired skills: Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our team
- 2 Years of related experience
- HS Diploma
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A commitment to great guest service
- Must meet the minimum age required by state law to serve alcohol
the Bowlero Corp team
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we’re bringing bowling to the world. We’re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn’t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.