Are you a dedicated, motivated and technically strong Field Representative that enjoys being a Road Warrior? Do you have strong electronic and electrical troubleshooting skills and possess a good working aptitude for mechanical, electrical and CNC repair? If so, here is a great career opportunity!
We are a leading national machine tool manufacturer with worldwide recognition. We are actively seeking a Laser Field Service Representative to service our laser cutting machines in customer facilities in the North East, Iowa area. In the role of Field Representative, our “A Player” has an entrepreneurial spirit; enjoys the independence of running (their own business within a business) and creating their own schedule. You must be a “jack of all trades”; which means you must have hands-on experience with electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- A competitive hourly wage, plus the opportunity for overtime
- Paid vacation, personal days and 10 company paid holidays
- Field employees are provided a company vehicle and expense card
- An incentive program based on key performance indicators that drive our business
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance, company paid
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, company paid
- Disability Insurance, company paid
- 401(k) match
- Tuition reimbursement program
Our culture is team-oriented and collaborative. Our extensive training program lasts a total of 6 months. The first 2 to 3 months you will be held at our corporate office in a classroom and field setting. You will have the opportunity to meet with other new employees and the training staff to develop professional relationships. Our training staff is the best in the business, so when you are out in the field and need assistance, help is only a phone call away. In addition, you will be coming into the corporate office for periodic meetings, so you will always feel a part of the team.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of Windows Networking Systems
- Industrial experience with CNC equipment/CO2 and fiber lasers preferred
- Ability to travel frequently and extensively (weekends at home)
- Excellent professional customer service and communications skills
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Previous Field Service background, preferred
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license, ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Preventative maintenance
- Troubleshooting and repair