The Sky Climber Family of Companies is seeking a Laser Operator to join their team. The Laser Operator will program, set-up and operate flat lasers. He/she will program and operate two Trumpf flat lasers equipped with auto loaders and computerized material storage and retrieval system. This is a very high profile position demanding a professional work ethic. Perform daily, weekly and monthly maintenance as required on laser. Ensure jobs are run on schedule. Inspect parts and burn quality and make necessary adjustments as required.
On a day-to-day basis, the Laser Operator will:
- Perform typical laser cutting operations.
- Select proper cutting programs and proper fixtures.
- Establish proper stop location, adjust laser beam focal point.
- Perform prescribed maintenance as required.
- Perform all dimensional inspections.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- May work at different workstations as production needs require.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision and self-motivating.
- Print reading/GD&T thorough knowledge.
- Understand and utilize shop inspection equipment.
- Laser programming.
- Laser maintenance
- CNC laser operation and set up.
- Tumpf flat laser experience a plus.
- Multiple machine operation.
- Press Brake experience helpful.
- Minimum of 2 years of manufacturing experience.
Pre-employment testing may include:
- Background Check
- Drug Test