A manufacturing company in Tennessee is seeking a Welder/Fabricator for its Fabrication Shop. The ideal candidate will have experience with power tools such as drills, grinders, and using overhead cranes.
Responsibilities of Welder / Fabricator - Experience with Power Tools:
- Perform welding and fabricating duties inside shop
- Interpret fabrication drawings and build components using tools such as welding guns, drills, grinders, etc.
- Build jigs and fixtures
- Operate overhead cranes
- Assist the Fabrication Supervisor with production planning
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications of Welder / Fabricator - Experience with Power Tools:
- Prior experience welding and fabricating in a shop setting
- Must have experience with power tools such as drills and grinders
- Ability to operate an overhead crane
- Prior experience making jigs and fixtures
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to solve conflicts and make quick decisions
This position is required to work in a manufacturing environment facility. When in the plant, the worker is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Hard hats, steel toe safety shoes, and safety glasses are required in all production areas.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification - some positions require drug screening and vehicle driving reports. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidate.
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverage, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas industries. With the recent expansion to California and the NYC/NJ area, our coastal offices have started working with clients in the Banking, Finance, and Entertainment Industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of you to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career.