Laser Technician – Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol, TN area
For over 25 years, HealthTronics has extended access to a wide range of medical treatment options to help physicians and hospitals focus on what matters most – delivering high quality patient care. We do this by mobilizing a broad array of minimally invasive medical therapies so that they are available where and when they are needed.
We are currently seeking a Laser Technician to be a part of a growing, established healthcare company.
Why Should You Apply?
- Full benefits including medical, dental, & vision
- Company matched 401(k)
- 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Complete and maintain credentialing and D.O.T. training and requirements
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong customer service skills
- Work with physicians and necessary staff to ensure proper treatment and resources are utilized
- Assists other hospital, physician or related ancillary staff as required during procedure. Responsible for optimum Laser equipment function and keeping patient/staff safety to a priority without interfering with optimal treatment
- Demonstrates competence in the care of all laser fibers and instrumentation that is to include the correct handling/cleaning of instruments pre/post procedure
- Acts as a technical resource for physicians and other personnel in the use of laser technology
- Maintains high standards of performance and exceeding established company objectives to ensure the achievement of Company goals
HealthTronics is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
VISIT US AT WWW.HEALTHTRONICS.COM
Facebook @ HealthTronics
Instagram @ HealthTronics
Twitter @ HealthTronics