Account Executive LATAM
Spanish - Native or bilingual proficiency is required.
This role is 100% remote only for now #socialdistancing. Eventually, it will convert back into a full-time onsite role in San Francisco, CA.
Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS software and Direct Sales is key to our future success! Account Executives strategically find the best solutions for businesses interested in Odoo’s SaaS offerings.
This is a great sales opportunity for individuals who are excited to enter the world of Software and Sales.
Our Direct Sales Account Executives work with small and medium size businesses in Latin America to help them run their business processes successfully with Odoo. Spanish - Native or bilingual proficiency is required.
You’ll learn how to effectively sell Odoo’s diverse software offerings throughout a variety of industries and you’ll be in charge of the full sales cycle. We are looking for curious people with a big desire to learn and passion for technology!
- Work with other Account Executives to spearhead the growth & adoption of Odoo SaaS solutions in Latin America
- Full sales cycle, from the inbound conversion through an initial close, and then post-sale account management for upselling
- Be a solution engineer that analyzes all aspects of prospects' business operations and builds out a tailored Odoo implementation package to demo
- Sell a diverse SaaS offering to almost any industry in the Latin American region
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve and optimize the sales process
- Hit revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Spanish - Native or bilingual proficiency is required, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Solid understanding of business operations
- Sales or Client-facing skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn, think on your feet, and communicate effectively
- Passion for sales and technology!
Compensation and Perks:
- Compensation includes base salary and commission
- Benefits package: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, and savings on additional voluntarily selected benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate team!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Account Executive (General)