The CAREONE AT Moorestown mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary • Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits • 401k Retirement Plan • Paid Time Off • Opportunities to advance and grow your career • And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
LONG TERM CARE/SUB-ACUTE REHAB/SKILLED NURSING/ASSISTED LIVING)
Now Hiring – LAUNDRY AIDE- Moorestown, NJ
CAREONE AT Moorestown
The Laundry Aide is responsible for and accomplishes the following:
- Gathers soiled linens to prepare for sorting
- Pre-sorts all soiled linens
- Pre-washes and rinses soiled linen as required
- Load and unload washers and dryers
- Sorts and folds linens
High School diploma or equivalent