Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining a world-class team of over 37,500 employees and caregivers while embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
To find out more about us, head to our career sitehere.
This position sorts soiled linen into predetermined categories for the proper wash classification.
Please Watch this Video pertaining to Laundry Production at Intermountain Heatlhcare here:https://youtu.be/2qcvkXz25yUclick or copy and paste into address bar
- Entry Rate: $13.25 + depending on experience
- Benefits Eligible: Yes(Clickhereto check out our benefits!)
- Shift Details: Full Time; Shifts start at 6am and end when the work is done; Satudays Required. Overtime required.
- Department: General Laundry, Intermountain Laundry Facility, Woods Cross UT
- Discounted Transit / Commuter pass (for those participating facilities)
- 24/7 on-site gym access for many facilities (about $5 per month)
- 401(k) with matching up to 4%
- Over 302,000 discount offers across 10,000 cities on everything from pizza, the zoo, movie tickets, car rentals, and hotels
- Education Assistance(must be benefits eligible)
CNA Scholarships and Tuition Assistance Available for select certifications (Must be benefits eligible + employed by Intermountain Healthcare for 90 days)
Call 800-283-4550 Option 2, or visithttps://www.gwcu.org/CNAScholarship
Essential Job Duties
- Under the direction of the designated Lead Person or the Production Supervisor, sorts all incoming soiled linen into predetermined linen categories.
- Complies with all health safety rules to minimize exposure (masks, impervious protective clothing and gloves).
- Washes hands before entering the clean area of the laundry.
- Demonstrated ability to perform tasks requiring manual and physical labor
- Demonstratedability to follow instructions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate mutual respect to others
- Must be 18 or older as Overtime is required.
- Lifting, Pulling/Pushing, Standing, Walking
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs intermittently
- Production experience
- Warehouse experience
- Large scale laundry experience
All positions subject to close without notice. Intermountain Healthcare prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, disability and/or genetic information.
Location: US-UT-Woods Cross
Activation Date: Friday, May 1, 2020
Expiration Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2020